November 27, 2004

Cheshin joins the Yogan

“What's taking them so long?” Raymond asked.

Nita looked at him blankly.

“He is going to get away,” he said impatient.

Nita raised her eyebrows, “what makes you so sure?”

Raymond didn't understand question. Was she testing him? She would only ask it if I were to under suspicion. She's right. I should be watched carefully. I may not be the right man for this assignment. Regardless, our mission cannot fail.

This time it was Raymond that reached out for Nita's hand. Her hand snatched his quickly.

Change of plans. They are keeping us in the dark. We do exactly as they say until we have the precise location of Karden. Our mission, otherwise, has not changed. We will have him, dead or alive. Keep your mind shielded. Then next time Karden attempts to seize control of our bodies, nausea may be the key to get him to release. We learned from Karden that he is afraid of being sick. If that fails, shut down all activity and maintain stasis for thirty seconds. He may loose interest quickly, and the distraction others bring will assist.

Maintain nausea through ALC and Q10 over production.

If contact is made, join and apply group stasis through induced dopamine depletion. Use nausea if Karden proves too difficult to join.

They released hands, and Raymond felt better about their mission.

Cheshin shimmered back into the room. “We will travel in with the local police force and a few other agencies. Will you have trouble getting through the crowds? We're not sure what will happened, but Karden will most likely sense us when we get there.”

“You have no need to worry about us,” Raymond said.

“Yes, we will be fine,” Nita said in an almost pleasant tone.

Cheshin face went blank. “I was asked to join with you, if needed.”

“What about Jueqel?” Raymond asked before he could stop himself.

“No need, now, but it may come to that,” Nita snapped sharply.

“I'm taking us to a local fire station. Any objections?” Cheshin asked.

“None.” Nita said it so quickly. Raymond knew he'd should not have mentioned Jueqel.

Cheshin put his hands on their shoulders and the world shimmered around them.

They stood in a yard, facing the backside of a fire station. We wait here.

“I will search the perimeter,” Nita said as she took off. Her enhanced speed blinding to everyone, but Yogan.

Raymond waited for her return. Confident in his ability to complete this mission and get back to House Yogan. He needed cleansing. He needed it fast.

“So, you are attracted to Jueqel?” Cheshin asked bluntly.

“No,” Raymond said quickly. Maybe too quickly.

“Sorry, you can't lie. I saw it happened.”

“I am not allowed to have such feelings outside the Yogan.”

“Too bad for you, huh?”

“What do you mean?” Raymond asked.

“You are restricted to loving only your own kind? What kind of life is that?”

“It's a wonderful life,” Raymond defended. “House Yogan provides for everything. The physical and mental benefits of discipline and self control are beyond measure. You cannot know the extent of what I speak. You must take my word for it. The Yogan are perfect.”

“I can know, if you show me.” Cheshin offered.

“What do you mean?” Raymond asked, suspicious.

“Allow me to join with you. I would like to know of this perfectness of which you speak.”

Raymond thought it might be a bad idea and said as much.

“I might even like to join the House Yogan afterward,” Cheshin said.

It would be worth it to have an Oragwain in the Yogan fold. They could learn the art of teleportation. “But it would take too long for you to understand. You have to agree to a group join under different circumstances.”

“I'm almost ready to join already. I just need a little push toward perfection.”

“I'm not sure,” Raymond said honestly.

“I know Jueqel would then become a very understanding person. I am good friends with him. He might be able to trust House Yogan if I were to join your house,” Cheshin sounded very sincere.

Raymond felt something stir in himself at the mention of Jueqel. “He would be a valuable ally. House Yogan would benefit from House Thero. The could more fully cooperate.” Am I thinking clearly? It's the right thing to do, isn't it? He kept asking himself that question.

Cheshin was nodding his head. “Do it now? or do you think there is no time left to try?”

Raymond wasn't sure if this was the best thing to do at the moment, but how often would there be a chance to get Jueqel on their side. This would present itself few, if only this time. “Join then,” he agreed and stuck out his hand.

Cheshin grabbed his hand and the joining commenced. It was confusing at first. Raymond had a hard time maintaining control and seperation between the two consciousnesses they shared. The sharing got a little too deep, he thought, and then things cleared up.

We are the Yogan. Our physical statue is the attainment of perfection in maintaining absolute control. For happiness and harmony with all life and systems on Earth and ultimately the universe. Here is how I feel about the Yogan. Will you join us now?

Cheshin released Raymond's hand and drew in a deep breath. “Wow, that was incredible. I can see why you love the House Yogan. I wish I could join you. My bond with the Oragwains is strong, but you have brought be closer to the Yogans than I had ever imagined.”

Raymond felt a little disoriented. “That didn't seem normal. I lost control for a second. Are you feeling any negative side effects from our join?”

“A little dizzy, but I'm really O.K.” Cheshin waved it off.

Sirens blared and Nita came running back.

“We should go with the dark red Ambulance truck,” Cheshin said. “Remember Karden will be waiting for us. We take the East Wing of the Hospital. Emergency Entrance.”

“We go now,” Nita demanded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home