November 26, 2004

Final lesson

Nepal watched as Armand pulled out cards and paper and a marker. His almond eyes were knowing, his skin light tan and dark hair cropped short. Nepal couldn't help but notice the strong shoulders, and muscular arms would show underneath the fetching charcoal suit each time he bent his elbows. The five o'clock shadow added to his already significant sex appeal. If circumstances were different, Nepal may have asked him out.

“This can be dangerous. Why are you so eager?” Armand asked.

Nepal realized he must have been fidgeting. “I think I can help my friends,” Nepal answered.

“How can you help them if you cannot control your abilities.”

“I'm not sure I need to control them as much as everyone thinks,” Nepal said. “Let's get started.”

“Right then,” Armand consented. “Lets find out what you know. When I first contacted you, your mental communication was, shall we say, a bit much. Do you think you can try it again, but this time with less force?”

Nepal felt a little embarrassed at is naiveness. “Sorry, I wasn't sure you could hear me. The message was too faint.” He stopped hoping he had not said the wrong thing and started again. “Sorry, I didn't mean to imply you were not a all that potent. Ah, sorry, I didn't mean that your potency was bad, because I don't know how potent you are. Ahem, no that not right, I mean. It's just that,” Nepal stumbled for the words, but everything he wanted to say would just come out wrong. He gave up.

Armand stared, his face as blank and serious.

“O.K. I'll try it. How can I do this?” Nepal asked.

“Send me some thoughts. And I'll tell you when it's too 'loud'.” Armand instructed.

“Like what?”

“I'll start then,” Armand said. “I'm going to think something to you. Follow through with what I'm about to think.”

Nepal closed his eyes and waited for a message from the really hot guy standing in front of him. He wondered how soft his lips were, but then remembered that he should be waiting for a message. When it didn't come, he opened his eyes.

Armand was shaded in varying reds, blush and bashful. He was smiling. “Close you're eyes, please,” he ordered, his voice sweet. “I'm sending the message now.”

Nepal waited and started to shake his head to indicate he wasn't getting the message, but found on the return shake, he was stopped by a pair of lips pressing onto his, forcing his mouth open. The stubble prickled his face and brought with it a stimulating sensation that broke him into a passionate embrace. Nepal kissed back and drew Armand closer.

An inner voice spoke to him, “you're mind is open.” It was Armand's voice. “Focus on me.”

“No problem there,” Nepal thought.

“Other may be listening to us,” Armand warned.

Nepal tried to pull away, but Armand resisted.

“No. Focus on me. Place a wall around us. Keep everyone else out of our thoughts,” Armand instructed.

“How?”

“Imagine a wall around us,” they broke away for air, and then started making out with more desperation. “Do it now, Nepal. Imagine a wall. Keep everyone else out,” Armand demanded.

Nepal felt a surge of strength and imagined a wall. It was easier to imagine the wall painted into place and then dragged around them.

“Very good,” Armand was pleased. “You did that easily enough. Now, let me into your mind. Let me inside you.”

Nepal wondered, “how?”

“Let me know you, Nepal,” Armand insisted.

Nepal felt a mental pressure, something he had felt before, but this was easier. Softer and stronger. This was a firm request. Nothing like the first time.

Armand was reaching inside, feeling his way around. Probing Nepal in and out. “Show me more passion, Nepal,” Armand instructed.

Nepal recalled what passion he could from the past, and then knew there had never been passion the likes of which he was feeling now. Nepal brought the passion he was currently feeling to Armand, and in return, Armand did the same for him, cycling their whirlwind affection. Their adoration for one another built upon the lust that surged between them.

As their senses began to merge, the scent of each other was made that much stronger. Skin on skin was translated over and over into a powerful tactile sensitivity, which threatened to explode between them with each movement, for each movement was like a thousand movements of the same. Half open eyes would catch glimpses of their facial features, they could hardly tell who's eyes belonged to who, who's lips where who's. Their sensuous sounds echoed to each other in waves of harmonic pulsing that stimulated their rhythmic embrace. Tasting their masculinity brought new heights to their orgasmic attack upon one another. Naked to their shared consciousness, they spent an eternity probing themselves, hunting and stalking that which made them promise more and feeding upon it for one another.

The pressure between them built until they were ready to burst, and when they did, things were just beginning to fall into place.

Armand pulled away from Nepal. They were still standing, but their clothes were drenched. Sweat penetrated their nostrils, hinting of what may happen again, if they were not careful.

Armand smiled. Nepal could see he had a glow about him that was unmistakable. He felt it too. They had changed. They both knew it. They were different. They had shared more with one another than any to people on earth. Well, maybe not as much as the Oragwains, but they were designed that way.

Armand's cards began to lift from the floor and float up. They fell, but then picked themselves back up again and made their way to Armand's hands. “I can do this now,” Armand's voice showed he was thrilled at the prospects.

Nepal used his mind to “see” the cards. All of them at once. He knew their order, their shapes and their number. “I can see things like you can.”

Armand shook his head slowly, “I think you can see a lot more than I could, but you're right we can see things further away.”

“You are a Psychinian?” Armand asked.

“That's what they tell me.”

“You have had dreams of other places, and of aliens.” Armand said.

“Yes, and now you've had them too.”

Armand shook his head, “technically you've had the dreams, I just remember them.”

Nepal smiled, and bent to kiss Armand.

They locked lips and touched each other's minds again. They held back, this time, and did not dive into one another.

“This guy Karden is in your head. I can sense him.” Armand said.

“Yes, I sensed him a few times,” Nepal explained. “He took something from me.”

“That means you can find him, and you can get to him,” Armand said.

“Yes, I can sense him now. If I focus, I can pick things out that he is doing,” Nepal knew he didn't have to explain, but Armand was understanding, and he knew that.

Their wetness was getting sticky and they both looked toward the locker room. Nepal knew it was time to take a quick shower. He sent a message out with his new control on telepathy, and asked for a change of clothes for the both of them.

For brevity, trying to avoid another long encounter with each other, they took separate shower stalls, and dressed quickly, but together.

People were dying and they had to help.

“Lesson's over,” Armand said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home